English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

What will Obama do??????

RyanPraski

What will Obama do?????? Empty What will Obama do??????

Post  RyanPraski Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm

The 44th President Barrack Obama has come into the office facing many problems that people want fixed. One of the problems that America faces is involving the healthcare. I watched a movie involving health care and the U.S. vs. many other countries. America is one of the few countries that does not offer universal healthcare. The movie I watched a while back was called "SICKO" directed by Michael Moore and it was very interesting and I recommend many to see it. This is why Obama was the President I wanted to vote for. After watching this film I felt terrible because there are so many people that go everyday without coverage. Obama gurantees health coverage for every American and wants to make it more affordable by cutting the costs of health care for the average American family by up to $2,500. Health insurance is a big issue today but thats not the only thing Obama plans to change. As you know the economy is falling and getting worse and worse every year. I just read in an article that Obama plans to create 5 million new jobs by investing in clean energy technologies. So one, he is creating new jobs for the american people, and two he is helping the enviroment. I hated what President Bush did while he was in the office and so far and cannot say anything for Obama, but by the sounds of it, things are going to change and I like to hear that. I hope he changes things and makes America and the people stronger once again.
    RyanPraski

What will Obama do?????? Empty Re: What will Obama do??????

Post  RyanPraski Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 pm

I forgot to post the link to find more information on this topic, http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:19 pm