English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

4 posters

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels

aleciasmith

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels Empty Dog Sperm..The new family jewels

Post  aleciasmith Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Divorced Couple Duke It Out Over Frozen Dog Sperm

Ok so seriously in the words of the article “When you start fighting about frozen dog sperm you know the relationship isn’t headed anywhere good.” The things that people will take to court today are just about ridiculous. When reading this article I started thinking about how petty these two people were. I know that dog breeding can be a pretty serious business especially when you are breeding pure breads that are worth a lot of money, Such as the bullmastiffs in this case. However when you start fighting over sperm I think that you have a problem. The judge couldn’t even believe that these two were actually bringing this to court. This is like a custody battle over dog sperm, not even dogs. The wife even wants to sue her husband for $25,000 for lost income. The husband wants his wife’s name off of all the paperwork regarding the dog sperm. Judge Matthews who presides over the case has surprisingly dealt with a dog sperm case before and even more surprisingly the dogs were bullmastiffs just like in this case. What is it with bullmastiff sperm? It’s like gold to these people. I just wanted to comment on this article because I think it is one of the funniest stories that I have seen in the news lately. Normally I look for breaking news stories about serious subjects but I just couldn’t resist this one. Who would have thought that a pee-tree dish of dog sperm was worth this much trouble?
    Ashley Wendling

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels Empty Re: Dog Sperm..The new family jewels

Post  Ashley Wendling Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Haha That is definitely the most retarded case I have ever heard of. These two obviously really really dislike each other. Court for dog sperm?! Why waste the time and money…seriously! I’m sure the judges and court system have better things to do and more important cases to see rather then waste their time with dog sperm. I have never even heard of that kind of a dog before. Do they do anything special? I looked at them on google and they are not the cutest things in the world! I guess a good guard but that’s probably about it. People are crazy and desperate, I guess they will do anything in order to get some kind of money.
    Abbey Rytlewski

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels Empty Pathetic...

Post  Abbey Rytlewski Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm

This is seriously one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Like you said, I understand that their is some good money in purebred breeding, but c'mon. Are these people serious? Who would fight over dog sperm? It just goes to show how much people will find any excuse to fight over anything when it comes down to divorce. Anything to make the other person more miserable. This reminds me of that couple who were fighting over the kidney that the husband gave his wife.. Remember them? Talk about some weird people. Honestly, if it was me, I would give the other person the stupid sperm? I would be too embarassed to actually go to court and say "yes, I am here because I want the dog sperm that my husband thinks he can have." haha! Can you imagine being in the courtroom at that time? If I were the judge I would be laughing histerically like "are you serious?" Some people...
    LucasBirchmeier

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels Empty reply

Post  LucasBirchmeier Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 pm

I thought this article was kind of strange considering the two people were fighting over dog sperm. I know breeding dogs is serious business and I think it’s fair for them to want their dog sperm to sell or do whatever with. This article did not state who owned the dog initially or if it was bought by both of them. If one of them owned it before they were married then I feel that person should get the dog. I think there are more important cases the judge could have heard about on that day. It does not really matter though; the case had to be settled somehow.

Sponsored content

Dog Sperm..The new family jewels Empty Re: Dog Sperm..The new family jewels

Post  Sponsored content