English 112 Hot Topics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
English 112 Hot Topics

This forum is designed to analytically discuss the issues/events affecting us in today's society.

3 posters

RIP Linzy!

meganharden

RIP Linzy! Empty RIP Linzy!

Post  meganharden Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 am

So there has been a very unfornate death in my life recently! My friend Linzy who I had went to high school with passed away Saturday morning without warning. This death is so very sudden and shocking to me, my friends, and our whole community. Linzy was a beautiful person who had such a big future ahead of her. She was attending Grand Valley State University and was planning on becoming a nurse. She loved dancing and was on the GVSU dance team and was recently trying to help raise money for cancer. She was a great student and this is such a tragic loss to our world.

There is not much details we know at this point on why she passed away. She went out to eat with her friends on Friday night and then from there they went to a few bars. According tot he friends who she was out with she didn't consume that much alcohol, in fact she told them she wasn't feeling very good while they were out. They returned back to their apartment and the next morning Linzy woke up puking. Her roommates and boyfriend went to go get lunch and came back to find Linzy unresponsive and soon was pronounce dead. An autopsy is being performed but we will not know the real reason for her death for a few more weeks!

RIP Linzy! You will be truly missed!

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/GVSU_student_found_dead_in_apartment
    lynn
    lynn

RIP Linzy! Empty Re: RIP Linzy!

Post  lynn Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:00 am

Megan, I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. That is so very sad.

Keep us updated if you find out any information as to why this happened. Some things just make no sense, in life. To be so young and seemingly healthy - and then die suddenly and without warning is frightening and sad.

Take care. Thoughts are with you!
    andrewrambow

Post  andrewrambow Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

I am sorry to hear this, and I know how you feel, I am currently going through the same thing. My mother boy friend of seven years is no longer with us, and it has caused a lot of confusion the past two weeks. Hopefully it hasn't effected you like it has me, getting behind on college work is much different than high school, it keeps piling up, there are no easy days to miss. I also have a friend that attends GVSU so I might have to ask him if he has heard anything about this. It is sad that it happened so close to the end of the semester, just that time of the year where we are all expecting to get a break and have a lot of fun. Like I said before, I am sorry about your loss, and I hope things go better for you in your future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:46 pm